- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple iPhone 8 pre-order might debut in September along with other models
Apple iPhone 8 pre-order will debut with other variants.
Lately, we have been coming across speculations pointing out that the iPhone 8 could be delayed by a few weeks for a couple of reasons.
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of iPhones, Apple is in plans to experiment a lot with the iPhone 8. These new experiments are likely to delay the availability of the smartphone. The reports of last week claim that the delay could be due to the use of the OLED display and the delay in the adoption of the 3D sensing system. The 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhones should be made available in September soon after their unveiling.
Going by Brian White, an analyst, the 5.8-inch iPhone 8 could be available for pre-order along with the other models mentioned above. The same is likely to happen in September itself. However, when it comes to its availability, the iPhone 8 would be shipped only in October or November.
Talking about the new features that the iPhone 8 might pack, Apple is said to introduce the True Tone display technology that was seen earlier in the iPad Pro. When it comes to the 3D camera technology, Apple is likely working on a 3D selfie camera at the front to boost Augmented Reality in the upcoming iPhones. These features do come with a price tag and there are claims that the iPhone 8 might be priced above $1000 for the high-end variant.
Besides these, Apple iPhone 8 is also believed to sport the wireless charging support and the Touch ID could be placed under the phone's display. Contradictorily, there are reports that the fingerprint scanner might be placed at the back of the iPhone 8. It is also speculated to be named iPhone Edition as Apple did with the high-end smartwatch.