- 26 min ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 41 min ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 49 min ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 1 hr ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Movies Sonu Sood Helps Airlift 177 Girls Stuck In Kerala, To Their Home State Odisha
- Sports England call up players for group training: Full list of players included and big players overlooked
- News Centre likely to retain limited role and allow states have more say after Lockdown 4.0
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Apple slashes price of previous generation iPhones in India: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and more
Previous generation iPhones get a price cut.
Apple announced the iPhones for this year at an event on Wednesday. The latest lineup includes the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. Of these, the iPhone XS duo will be expensive ones and will cost a fortune when it arrives in India. On the other hand, the iPhone XR will be a relatively affordable offering.
At the launch event of the 2018 iPhones, the company confirmed that the iPhone XS and XS Max will be launched in India later this month. In the meantime, the company has slashed the cost of the yesteryear models in the country.
Well, Apple has slashed the pricing of the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X by a whopping Rs. 17,340. Even the outdated iPhone 6S has also received a price cut. We can expect the online retailers such as Flipkart and Amazon to sell these iPhones at an ever lesser cost.
Here are the price cut details on old iPhones
iPhone 6S Plus has received a major price drop. The 32GB model is priced at Rs. 34,900 instead of Rs. 52,240. The 128GB model is priced at Rs. 44,900 instead of Rs. 61,450. The iPhone X 64GB is available for Rs. 91,900 and the 256GB variant is priced at Rs. 1,06,900 but these are marginal price cuts of Rs. 3,490 and Rs. 2,030 respectively.
To give you an idea of the complete list of iPhone,
- iPhone 6S is priced at Rs. 29,900 and Rs. 39,990 for the 32GB and 128GB variants.
- iPhone 6S Plus is priced at Rs. 34,900 and Rs. 44,900 for the 32GB and 128GB variants.
- iPhone 7 is priced at Rs. 39,900 and Rs. 49,900 for the 32GB and 128GB variants.
- iPhone 7 Plus is priced at Rs. 49,900 and Rs. 59,900 for the 32GB and 128GB variants
- iPhone 8 is priced at Rs. 59,900 and Rs. 74,900 for the 64GB and 256GB variants.
- iPhone 8 Plus is priced at Rs. 69,900 and Rs. 84,900 for the 64GB and 256GB variants.
- iPhone X is priced at Rs. 91,900 and Rs. 1,06,900 for the 64GB and 256GB variants.
iPhone XS, XS Max and XR expected price in India
The newly launched iPhone XR is likely to be priced around Rs. 76,900, Rs. 81,900 and Rs. 91,900 for the 64GB, 128GB and 256GB variants. The iPhone XS is expected to cost Rs, 99,900, Rs. 1,14,900 and Rs. 1,34,900 for the 64GB, 256GB and 512GB variants. Finally, the iPhone XS Max is said to cost Rs. 1,09,900, Rs. 1,24,900 and Rs. 1,44,900 for the 64GB, 256GB and 512GB variants respectively.