- 7 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 9 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 14 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 15 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Situation under control, but Pak attempting anti-India activity says Army
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Apple iPhone XI confirmed to feature triple rear-camera setup
iPhone XI will launch in September 2019
We are still months away from the next iPhone model, which is expected to come with a new camera setup, offering a triple rear-cameras, similar to the most of the premium flagship smartphones like the Galaxy S10 or the Huawei P30 Pro.
A new schematic leak of the upcoming iPhone, aka, the iPhone XI has been leaked online, which re-affirms that the iPhone XI or the iPhone XS successor will come with a triple rear-camera setup. Considering the recent trend in the smartphone industry, the device is most likely to feature a standard RGB sensor, a telephoto lens, and a super wide angle lens.https://twitter.com/laobaiTD/status/1111344642820210688
The schematics also suggest that the iPhone XI will offer wireless charging capability with support for reverse wireless charging to charge accessories like Apple Watch and the all-new AirPods. The iPhone XI is expected to offer similar design as of the current generation flagship iPhone with minor changes in the overall form factor, which helps to differentiate the latter from the predecessor. The iPhone XI is also expected to come with a lightning port, just like every other iPhone that launched after the iPhone 5.
iPhone XR successor
Apple is most likely to launch the Apple iPhone XR successor along with the iPhone XI, which is expected to come with a dual camera setup, which will compete against the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S10e.
The iPhone XR successor is most likely to come with a primary RGB sensor and a super wide angle lens, which again resembles the Galaxy S10e' camera setup whereas the triple camera setup will be reserved for the more premium iPhone XI and iPhone XI Max smartphones.
These smartphones will be powered by the next generation (Apple A13 Bionic chipset) with improved CPU, GPU, and APU performance. It is almost confirmed that Apple will not launch a 5G smartphone in 2019, and the company is most likely to release a 5G ready device by the end of 2020.