Today, the Cupertino handset maker, Apple has started rolling out the iOS 8.4.1 to all the iPhones and iPads. This is the minor update which is released to fix the bugs from the iOS 8.4 version. The iOS 8.4.1 comes with:
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library.
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to shown offline music only.
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren't any playlists to choose from.
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices.
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect.
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn't work as expected while listening to Beats 1.
To check the updates head into Settings > General > Software Update and download it. As the update is being released in batches, every user will get it in few weeks time