TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Asus has been releasing more smartphones under its Zenfone line up in the past few months. Recently, Asus launched Zenfone Selfie, a smartphone focused on camera elements, especially for a selfie lovers, to take on Micromax Canvas Selfie smartphone.
Now, a new report by a Russian website, Mobile Telefon, has tipped that Asus is planning to unveil more budget smartphones in the near future. The report also suggested a new entry-level smartphone dubbed as Zenfone Go in the pipeline.
The unannounced Zenfone Go will be made available in various color options. It will sport a 5-inch display at 1280x720 pixels resolution.
The Zenfone Go will be powered by a MediaTex MT6582 chipset that come with a quad-core processor and Mail-400 MP2 graphic unit. The processor will be paired with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
The handset will be equipped with an 8- megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Furthermore, it will support 3G connectivity and is expected to be released by the end of this month.
There is no word on pricing yet, but looking at the specs, it is expected to be an affordable smartphone.