- 1 hr ago Amazon Prime Last Day Sale – Heavy Discounts On Bestselling Budget Smartphones
- 1 hr ago Asus ROG Phone 2 Expected To Launch On July 23 In China- First Phone To Have Snapdragon 855 Plus
- 2 hrs ago Sony WH-XB900N With 30 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 16,990 In India
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Hosts Apple iPhone Big Shopping Days – Offers And Discounts You Can Get
- Automobiles New Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga — Which MPV Makes More Sense?
- Movies These Unseen Pictures From Pooja Batra- Nawab Shah's Wedding Look Every Bit DREAMY!
- Sports PKL 7: Five all-rounders to watch out for during the season
- News 963 terrorists, 413 security personnel killed in 5 yrs in J&K: Govt in LS
- Finance Govt To Not Replace NPS With Old Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Teen Becomes Mentally Disabled After Using Mobile Phone For Long Hours
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Asus Launches Zenfone Zoom With 3X optical zoom camera for Rs 37,999
Asus has just launched its camera centric smartphone in India. The highlited features of the smartphne is its primary camera, which the comapy claims to be the world's thinnest 3x optical-zoom smartphone.
ZenFone Zoom's unique combination of innovations sets a new benchmark for the industry, and will raise consumer expectations of smartphone photography.
ZenFone Zoom is the world's thinnest smartphone optical-zoom smartphone, with a 13 megapixel PixelMaster rear camera and 3X lens in a body that measures just 5mm at the edges. The innovative 10-element digital eye was created by the optics experts at Hoya. Glass, synthetic and prismatic lenses are meticulously configured in a dual-prism periscope arrangement to maximize incoming light and capture the best possible photo quality.
Introducing ZenFone Zoom to India, Jerry Shen, ASUS CEO said: "Photography has become extremely important for today's smartphone users. Consumers want to capture every precious moment of their lives on their smartphone cameras, and also be able to perform multiple tasks with the same device. With ZenFone Zoom, we are introducing an unbeatable smartphone that complements today's lifestyles and puts professional photography within the reach of everyone."
Key specifications of ASUS Zenfone Zoom
- 5.5-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.5GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3590 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, 3X optical zoom, f/2.7-4.8 aperture, Laser AF, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging
Built-in optical image stabilization (OIS) ensures sharper, steadier shots every time, even at maximum 3X optical magnification. ZenFone Zoom's OIS also gives smartphone photographers the confidence to shoot with slower shutter speeds for longer exposures, equivalent to up to four stops - and that means clearer, brighter photos.
The rear camera benefits from dual-LED Real Tone flash to create the most natural illumination for indoor portraits, generating the perfect combination of yellow and white to capture lifelike colors and skin tones. ZenFone Zoom's rear lens also has laser auto-focus to point and shoot with total clarity in just 0.03 seconds.
The ASUS Zenfone Zoom comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 37,999. The Zenfone Zoom, Zenflash and Tripod bundle is priced at Rs. 39,999.