- 5 min ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 5 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 6 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- Sports KPL 2019: Record-breaking K Gowtham slams 134*, picks 8/15 as Ballari Tuskers beat Shivamogga Lions
- Automobiles KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- News More Congress leaders agree that Modi must be judged ‘issue-wise, not person-wise'
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar: I Have Made A Conscious Choice Of Not Repeating Myself
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
Asus ROG Phone 2, the upcoming gaming smartphone by the Taiwanese tech giant has been certified online. The handset has been popping up via leaks recently and we have seen some of the key hardware features. With it getting a certification from TENNA, a launch is expected sometime soon.
Asus ROG Phone 2 TENNA Certification Details:
The ROG Phone 2 has been certified with model numbers ASUS_ I001DA and ASUS_ I001DB indicating two variants in the making. The website reveals the hardware specifications of the latter and confirms some of the previously leaked renders. Following are the features shared on TENNA's listing.
ASUS ROG Phone 2 Expected Hardware Features:
The handset will come with 170.99 x 77.6 x 9.78 mm dimensions weighing 240gms. It will adorn a 6.59-inch FHD+ OLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixel screen resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. Besides, it will offer a refresh rate of 120Hz. The bezels at the top and the chin are standard and the device will likely come with dual front-firing speakers.
The smartphone will sport dual-sensors at the rear placed horizontally. However, this contradicts some previous reports suggesting a triple-rear camera module. Moreover, there is no rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, so we can expect an in-display scanner. The listing confirms an octa-core 2.9GHz Snapdragon 855+ processor loaded with Android Pie OS and stock Android UI.
Notably, the smartphone has been previously certified by 3C in China where some other hardware features were revealed. The device is said to be available in multiple configurations including 8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/512GB/1TB storage. The renders also tipped a 5,800mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Our Thoughts On The ROG Phone 2:
When it comes to gaming handsets, we have limited options in India. The popular ones apart from the Asus ROG series are Xiaomi Black Shark and Nubia Red Magic. While Xiaomi and Nubia have already unveiled their warriors, Asus is yet to bring it to the masses.
The smartphone is scheduled to launch on July 23 and looking at the leaked renders and rumors, the device seems to be a strong rival to the remaining two. It would be interesting to see with what price tag the device launches and how well it fairs the competition.