- 6 hrs ago Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- 6 hrs ago Google Fast Pair Support Now Available On Wear OS Powered Devices
- 7 hrs ago Flipkart Poco Days Sale: Discount Offers On Poco X4 Pro 5G, POCO M4 Pro 5G, POCO C31, And More
- 7 hrs ago Lenovo Tab P11 Plus Coming To India Soon; Pricing Officially Confirmed
- News Brother of ex-MLA Simarjeet Bains arrested in Ludhiana in rape case
- Sports Hopeful that we would do better than last time: Gopichand hopes for historic high in CWG
- Finance Looking For Reasons To Invest In Real Estate? Here Are Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Invest
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Lifestyle Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Netizens Rejoice As Shah Rukh Khan Returns To The Big Screen With Rocketry: The Nambi Effect
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
Asus ROG Phone 6 Specifications Leaked; Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Confirmed
Asus is expanding its product offering to include new smartphones and laptops. One of the new devices incoming is the Asus ROG Phone 6. The upcoming Asus gaming phone will launch on July 5. The Asus ROG Phone 6 features and specifications were spotted online.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Specifications Revealed
The upcoming Asus ROG Phone 6 will feature a lot of gaming features. Popular tipster Mukul Sharma has revealed its key features ahead of the launch. If these leaks are to be believed, the upcoming Asus ROG Phone 6 will flaunt a 6.78-inch OLED display with a 165Hz refresh rate and an FHD+ resolution.
The phone is also tipped to include enhanced haptics with advanced gaming triggers for a better gaming experience. Under the hood, the Asus ROG Phone 6 is tipped to draw power from the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. Reports also claim this will be one of the first smartphones with an upgraded processor.
If these reports are true, the new ROG Phone 6 will include up to 18GB RAM and 1TB in-built storage. The massive storage is a huge upgrade on the Asus ROG Phone 6, whereas its predecessor had only 512GB of storage. We can also expect Android 12 OS out-of-the-box with a custom OS on top.
ASUS ROG Phone 6— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) June 23, 2022
6.78-inch FHD+ 165Hz OLED
Up to 18GB RAM
Up to 1TB storage
64MP main camera (improved optics)
Advanced Gaming Triggers
At least 3 gaming accessories#Asus #ROGPhone6
In the camera department, the Asus ROG Phone 6 is said to get a 64MP primary shooter. Asus is also said to have included improved OIS and optics on the upcoming ROG Phone. The new gaming smartphone was spotted with a massive 6,000 mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Launch In India: What To Expect?
Asus also has a unique way to keep this massive battery phone. The brand has brought in a bigger vapor chamber and a graphite sheet, which will ensure users won't have to face the heat while gaming.
Presently, the Asus ROG Phone 6 launch date is still under wraps. The popular brand is tipped to launch three new accessories alongside. What's more, the brand is rumored to be working on an Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro model as well. However, it's best to take this piece of information with a grain of salt until official confirmation.