- 1 min ago Infinix S5 Available At Rs. 8,999: Specifications And Colors
- 24 min ago Cisco And Value Point Opens Its First Cyber Security Experience Centre In Bengaluru
- 31 min ago Diwali Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- 54 min ago RedmiBook AMD Ryzen Edition Details Unveiled Ahead Of Launch
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Sports Aussie cricketer Shane Watson apologies for 'illicit' social media posts
- Movies Joaquin Phoenix On Deleted Scene From Joker
- News Hearing in Ayodhya case, the second-longest ever in the history of Supreme Court
- Lifestyle Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- Finance Mahurat Trading 2019: Exchanges To Remain Open On 27 October For 1-Hour
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Asus ROG Phone II Launch Live Stream: World's First Smartphone With 120Hz AMOLED Display
Asus is all set to unveil its second gaming smartphone -- the ROG Phone II today at 12:30PM in India. This is the successor to the ROG Phone, which was launched in 2018, and was the only smartphone powered by the speed-binned Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
The company will be live-streaming the launch event on various online platforms like YouTube and Facebook. You can catch the live unveiling of the first Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset powered smartphone right here.
Asus ROG Phone II Specifications
The Asus ROG Phone II is the world's first smartphone to feature a 6.59-inch FHD+ resolution AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. The display is HDR 10 compliant and is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 6. This is also the first phone from Asus to boast an optical in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC powers the smartphone with up to 2.96GHz clock speed, offering an around 15 percent performance improvement over the Snapdragon 855 SoC. The device comes in multiple memory options, starting from 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and goes up to 12GB RAM and 1TB storage.
The device has a dual-camera setup at the back with a 48MP Sony IMX 586 primary sensor paired with a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens. Besides, the phone has a single 24MP selfie camera at the front which supports Face Unlock.
The smartphone comes equipped with a 6,000 mAh battery with support for fast charging via dual USB Type-C port. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie with a custom skin on top.
Asus ROG Phone II Expected Price In India
The base variant of the Asus ROG Phone II is expected to be priced around Rs. 75,000 in India. Just like last year, the company is likely to launch only one variant of the ROG Phone II in India.