- 3 min ago Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- 18 min ago Oppo Reno series to be Flipkart exclusive in India; slated to launch on May 28
- 33 min ago Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- 48 min ago How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Sports Five stars who featured in 2015 World Cup, but won't play in 2019
- News MJ Akbar denies interview meeting with Ramani at Oberoi Hotel, next hearing on July 6
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Asus ZenFone Live L1 Android Go smartphone launched in the US
The Asus ZenFone Live L1 is powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor which is more powerful then what the rival smartphones offer.
Asus has taken the market by storm with the release of its ZenFone Max Pro M1 smartphone. The budget category smartphone offers a premium user experience and is packed with some powerful set of features. Now, it appears that the company wants to explore its options in the Android Go category as well. The Android Go program seems to be what most of the smartphone manufacturers are aiming for. Following this trend, Asus has also joined the bandwagon of the Android Go platform and has launched its own Android Go smartphone for the masses.
Asus has recently launched its first Android Go smartphone which is the ZenFone Live (L1) for the users in the US. The ZenFone Live (L1) is the company's compact entertainment-focused smartphone which is powered by Android Go. The company had made this announcement in an official press release.
The Asus ZenFone Live L1 is currently available for sale at a price range of $109.99 (Rs 7535 approx) on Best Buy. The company has also mentioned that the ZenFone Live (L1) will be available at select Best Buy stores later in the coming days. However, there is no information revealed by the company as to when the smartphone will be available in the other markets.
The Asus ZenFone Live L1 features a 5.5-inch Full View 18:9 aspect ratio display. It is good to see that the device follows the latest trend of taller aspect ratio display. In the imaging department, the device sports an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition and has the company's custom ZenUI up top. The device comes with a dual-SIM support and is backed by a 3000mAH battery.
Most of the Android Go smartphone available in the market comes with basic Android features and packs low powered hardware. However, this is not the case with the ZenFone Live L1. The Asus ZenFone Live L1 is powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor which is more powerful then what the rival smartphones offer. The majority of the Android Go smartphone which are available in the market currently usually packs a Snapdragon 2xx series SoC or the MediaTek processors. The Snapdragon 425 processor in the ZenFone Live L1 is coupled with 1GB of RAM which is sufficient considering the fact that it is an Android Go based smartphone. The device offers an internal storage of 16GB which can be further expanded via microSD card.