TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Asus unveils Zenfone Max with 5.5 inch HD display and huge 5,000mAh battery
Asus has now added a lower midranger to their Zenfone lineup and this time it's dubbed the Zenfone Max. Unlike the last time, the Taiwanese OEM hadn't brought any low range device along when their brought their second generation of the Zenfone 2 to India.
But eventually the company has launched the Zenfone Max with a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC coupled with a 2GB of RAM. The USP of this new device lies in the battery though - as it features a humongous 5000mAh battery for its class.
The Zenfone Max will come in two eMMC storage variants 8GB and 16GB with a further memory expansion upto 64GB via MicroSD card slot. The official specifications list that the device will boast of upto 2GB of RAM. This makes us believe that the 8GB storage variant may come with 1GB of RAM - possibly a Redmi 2 competitor in the making!
On the display front would be 5.5inch HD display with Corning Glass 4 for protection. The optics on the other hand are carried over from its bigger siblings the Zenfone 2. The Zenfone Max boasts of a 13MP f2.0 Toshiba camera on the rear capable of shooting Full HD videos. The front snapper is 5MP f2.0 unit.
The connectivity front is handled by Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n and A-GPS. The device also comes with a dual SIM with dual 4G support. Asus Zenfone Max will run on the latest generation of Android namely Lollipop running the companies own ZenUI.
The Asus Zenfone Max will be available sometime in October in the Indian market, but the company has not announced the pricing yet.