TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Asus Zenfone Selfie with 13MP selfie shooter launched at Rs 15,999
Asus is a on a roll off late! Here they are at the ZenFestival in Delhi with a baggage of new devices and this new Zenfone Selfie is one among them.
The device is an Asus's take for the Selfie crazy generation of the country. It features a dual 13MP autofocus camera with dual tone, dual LED flash. Both the camera use the optics sourced from Toshiba - which is pretty similar to the one which we saw on the Zenfone 2. The Zenfone Selfie's rear camera has f2.0 aperture with a 5 element Largan lens. Plus it comes with a Laser Autofocus, BlueScreen Filter and Zero Shutter lag.
Asus claims a focusing time of just 0.3 seconds - this is quite phenomenal. Just like any Asus device the camera software is packed with numerous modes like Selfie Panorama (upto 140 degree), Real Time Beautification, Time Lapse, HDR Mode, Low light mode and so on. It even features the much talked about Backlight HDR mode with Asus PixelEnhancing Technology which promises up to 400% brighter and evenly exposed photos. Users can even manually focus into an object which is as close as 6cm.
The display on the front is a 5.5 inch Laminated Full HD panel which results into 431ppi with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. Under the hood is a capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC coupled with an Adreno 405 GPU.
The device will come in two variants - one with 16GB storage/2GB RAM and the other with 32GB storage/3GB RAM. Plus users will get the option of expansion of storage via Micro SD card slots. The Zenfone Selfie will sport a 3000 mah non replaceable battery and will run on the latest Android Lollipop (5.1.1) with Asus's own ZenUI on top.
In terms of connectivity there will be the standard Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi a/b/g/n/ac,A-GPS, GLONASS and 4G LTE. Asus will sell Zenfone Selfie MyView smartcovers for the device. The Taiwanese OEM has tied up with e-comm giant Flipkart and the device will start retailing from August itself at a starting price tag of Rs 15,999.