TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Bengal urges COAI to set up cellphone training centre
West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mitra today urged the Cellular Operators Association of India, a body of GSM and CDMA mobile operators, to set up a cellphone training centre in the state.
"I urged the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) to set up a cellphone training centre here where skill sets on repairing handsets would be imparted," Mitra said at an event organised by the BCCI here.
He also urged the industry to set up IT-focussed, green, intelligent smart townships in the state.
Director-general of COAI Ranjan Mathews said the association had provided seed money for setting up sector skill councils across the country. He said COAI would definitely set up a training centre for skill development in West Bengal.