- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Bengal urges COAI to set up cellphone training centre
West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mitra today urged the Cellular Operators Association of India, a body of GSM and CDMA mobile operators, to set up a cellphone training centre in the state.
"I urged the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) to set up a cellphone training centre here where skill sets on repairing handsets would be imparted," Mitra said at an event organised by the BCCI here.
He also urged the industry to set up IT-focussed, green, intelligent smart townships in the state.
Director-general of COAI Ranjan Mathews said the association had provided seed money for setting up sector skill councils across the country. He said COAI would definitely set up a training centre for skill development in West Bengal.