- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Bharti Airtel launches 4G in Hisar
Bharti Airtel expanded its 4G services to Hisar-- which has become fourt city in Haryana to get the high end telecom service.
Customers in Hisar will be able to use 4G using dongles, wifi modems, mifi and wifi dongles. Airtel has launched 4G services in Ambala, Karnal and Yamunanagar cities of Haryana.
Lenovo sold 1 million 4G smartphones in 2015 through Flipkart. Chinese tech company Lenovo today announced that it sold 1 million units of its 4G smartphones Lenovo A6000, A6000plus and A7000 till June 2015.
"Apart from providing great devices, our partnership with Flipkart gave consumers in more than 1000 cities and towns across the countries access to our 4G smartphone portfolio. Beyond the metros, we have seen also seen a good uptake in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Kerala, West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh," Lenovo Smartphones Director Sudhin Mathur said. As per CMR's India quarterly data, 4G-LTE device shipments had grown 108 percent to 2.2 million units for the January-March quarter.
Outbrain bags business from India Express, ABP, FE others. Outbrain, a content discovery platform, today said that it experienced huge growth in its publisher network in India since the beginning of 2015.
The company said that Indian Express, ABP Live, Financial Express, MTV India (Viacom), ScoopWhoop, Sanjeev Kapoor, StoryPick, MissMalini, and fossBytes are among recent publishers who have joined Outbrain platform. Outbrain helps publishing and media house take their content to target online audience who may have interest in reading or view their content.
This company said that it has recently renewed its partnership with Network18. "India continues to be one of the companys fastest growing markets and Outbrain already counts The Times of India, The Hindu and ESPNcricinfo within its network of premium publications," the company said.