- 9 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 9 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 9 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 14 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Black Shark 2 Latest OTA Update: August Security Patch, New Features, And Several Bug Fixes
Black Shark team has rolled out a new update for the Black Shark 2 users in India. The latest OTA update that carries a software version no. SKYW1909192OS01MP4; or SKYW1909192OS00MP4 addresses several bugs, adds some new features and also updates the device with the Google's August Security patch.
The new OTA update is a staged rollout with a size of 646 MB. As per the Black Shark team, the update will be delivered to users via Over-the-Air (OTA) in batches over the next couple of days. If you own a Black Shark 2 unit, you can check for the update manually by simply going to: Settings> System> System updates. Before installing the update, make sure that you have at least 1GB free space on your device for a smooth update process.
The changelog of the new update is as follows:
Updated Google Security patch to 2019-08-05
Update GameDock 4.0 , added new feature: Shark Time
Added language support for Arabic and Lithuanian
Added desktop drop-down notification bar function
Added Notification can be swipe off at Lock ScreenAdded Google Wellbeing
Addressed issue that the device theme is invalid
Addressed issue that screen may suddenly light up after fingerprint unlocking
Addressed issue the default time zone change does not take effect
Addressed issue that can't slide out the Gamedock after connect the Gamepad
Addressed issue that USB Debugging cannot be turned off
Optimized Camera Anti-Banding
Optimized system stability and performance
Optimized standby power consumption
Optimized compatibility of NoInCall in GameDock and adapt some mainstream social applications
Optimized Memory management strategy and fix slowing down and App Not Reponsed issue
Optimized Fingerprint unlock speed
Optimized power consumption of FaceUnlock
Optimized stability when using GamePad
Optimized some translation
Black Shark 2 Specifications
The Black Shark 2 is one-of-the-most powerful gaming smartphone in the Indian market. The handset is backed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset paired up with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB storage. The pro-gaming smartphone sports a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display, which is HDR-10 complaint and also supports DCI-P3 Color Space.
The screen has a 240Hz with response time of just 43.5ms. The display on the Black Shark 2 also comes equipped with TrueClarity MEMC processing technology. It eliminates unintended judder and blurs while playing the fast-paced action games.
As far as gaming is concerned, the Black Shark 2 features a dedicated game mode- Shark mode and also comes equipped with Ludicrous Mode that runs the phone at its maximum capabilities for a butter smooth gameplay experience. Some other notable features of the Black Shark 2 include- Gaming AI, Direct Touch Liquid Cooling System 3.0 and the Lowest Latency Touch in the market.
Price And Availability
The 8GB variant of the Black Shark 2 is available at Rs. 29,999 (Shadow Black variant) for a limited time period. You can also buy the 12GB RAM variant (Frozen Silver model) of the handset at Rs. 39,999 under the limited time-period on Flipkart during the last day for Big Billion Days. Buyers can also avail a 10% instant discount on purchasing via ICICI credit cards and Axis Bank credit and debit cards.