TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
BlackBerry Android OS smartphone name and launch details leaked!
BlackBerry's Android OS smartphone is in the making, a report earlier this month suggested so. However, it did not detail much information on this device and there were still doubts about its existence.
It now seems like this phone is more than just a rumor. A new report has come up to put some light on the name as we as other details of this first Android OS smartphone from BlackBerry.
As per N4BB, the phone has been codenamed Prague, and could get launched in August this year. The report also suggests that this will be in placed in the low-range segment in order to cater to the emerging markets. While there is still no detail on the specifications of the phone, design-wise it could be very similar to BlackBerry Z3, but sans the BB 10 OS flavor. It would disappoint those who were expecting to see BlackBerry's iconic QWERTY keyboard on an Android smartphone, as the Z3 is a fully-touchscreen smartphone.
Besides the aforementioned, BlackBerry has also been rumored to be working on a high-end smartphone codenamed ‘Venice', which is expected to flaunt a 5.4-inch curved Quad-HD display. Other rumored specs of the device include of a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 Hexa-core processor with 64-bit processing capabilities, 3GB of RAM, an 18-megapixel rear-camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. This phone is slated to arrive in November.