- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
BlackBerry Android OS smartphone name and launch details leaked!
BlackBerry's Android OS smartphone is in the making, a report earlier this month suggested so. However, it did not detail much information on this device and there were still doubts about its existence.
It now seems like this phone is more than just a rumor. A new report has come up to put some light on the name as we as other details of this first Android OS smartphone from BlackBerry.
As per N4BB, the phone has been codenamed Prague, and could get launched in August this year. The report also suggests that this will be in placed in the low-range segment in order to cater to the emerging markets. While there is still no detail on the specifications of the phone, design-wise it could be very similar to BlackBerry Z3, but sans the BB 10 OS flavor. It would disappoint those who were expecting to see BlackBerry's iconic QWERTY keyboard on an Android smartphone, as the Z3 is a fully-touchscreen smartphone.
Besides the aforementioned, BlackBerry has also been rumored to be working on a high-end smartphone codenamed ‘Venice', which is expected to flaunt a 5.4-inch curved Quad-HD display. Other rumored specs of the device include of a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 Hexa-core processor with 64-bit processing capabilities, 3GB of RAM, an 18-megapixel rear-camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. This phone is slated to arrive in November.