- 4 min ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 24 min ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- 48 min ago Samsung Galaxy A8s with punch-hole display gets stable Android Pie update
- 1 hr ago Black Shark 2 launched in India for Rs. 39,999 onwards
- Lifestyle Why Is Personal Hygiene Important And Tips To Improve It
- News Maharashtra HSC Result 2019 date and time confirmed
- Sports World Cup 2019: Rohit Sharma gets candid as he reveals worst dancer, worst roommate in Team India
- Movies UNAFFECTED BY KALANK'S FAILURE! The Budget Of Kareena-Alia-Ranveer Starrer Takht Is Mind-Boggling
- Finance Sensex, Nifty Close At New Highs
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR 310 Launched In India With Slipper Clutch — Priced At Rs 2.27 Lakh
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
BlackBerry Athena leaked on TENAA certification
BlackBerry Athena spotted on TENAA listing with Codenamed "Athena". The listed phone is said to be the upgraded model of BlackBerry's last year KEYOne smartphone.
Remember BlackBerry's last year KEYOne, the same model has been spotted on the Chinese mobile certification website TENAA. It seems that there could be an upgrade to the previous model. The TENAA listing also includes images of the smartphone.
In the TENNA listing, the smartphone is spotted with name BlackBerry Athena. The listed phone doesn't come with the BlackBerry logo on the spacebar, which is a slight change from the original design of BlackBerry KEYOne. The one highlighted difference between the current leak and the previous BlackBerry KEYOne is the dual-camera setup. The leaked image suggests that the phone will come with a dual-camera module.
While looking at the current leaked images we can say that there is some minor difference with the design of the phone compared to the original render. The power button appears to be slightly different and the pattern on the back of the TENAA device is extended all the way to the top bezel.
BlackBerry KEYOne is an Android-powered smartphone with comes with a physical QWERTY keyboard by BlackBerry. It builds on the nostalgia of QWERTY devices that BlackBerry devices were known for.
The smartphone was powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD card.
As far as cameras are concerned, the smartphone comes with a single camera 12-megapixel primary camera sensor with 1.55um pixels on the rear along with a LED flash. On the front, the smartphone houses an 8-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
On connectivity part, the smartphone comes dual-SIM support along with USB Type-C. The phone is backed by a 3,505mAh battery which supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 for the quick charge. The smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The KEYOne also comes with BlackBerry's suite of software and functionality, including preloaded apps like Hub, DTEK and the Blackberry launcher. These apps are developed with business productivity and security in mind. It also has a biometric sensor, which is embedded into the spacebar on the keyboard.
TENAA listing doesn't have any hardware specs apart from the design. Let's see when this phone will be available for the global market and by which name.