- 3 min ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 23 min ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- 47 min ago Samsung Galaxy A8s with punch-hole display gets stable Android Pie update
- 1 hr ago Black Shark 2 launched in India for Rs. 39,999 onwards
- Lifestyle Why Is Personal Hygiene Important And Tips To Improve It
- News Maharashtra HSC Result 2019 date and time confirmed
- Sports World Cup 2019: Rohit Sharma gets candid as he reveals worst dancer, worst roommate in Team India
- Movies UNAFFECTED BY KALANK'S FAILURE! The Budget Of Kareena-Alia-Ranveer Starrer Takht Is Mind-Boggling
- Finance Sensex, Nifty Close At New Highs
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR 310 Launched In India With Slipper Clutch — Priced At Rs 2.27 Lakh
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
BlackBerry KEY2 LE with QWERTY keyboard announced at IFA 2018
BlackBerry KEY2 LE is now official.
As confirmed earlier, TCL Communication has unveiled the BlackBerry KEY2 LE at the IFA 2018 in Berlin. It is an affordable version of the KEY2 launched earlier this year and comes with a similar design. Apart from the design, the KEY2 LE also borrows some specifications such as the 4.5-inch display, keyboard layout and Speed Key functionality from the KEY2.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE flaunts a lightweight polycarbonate frame and a soft textured back to offer a better grip when held. The keyboard has been redesigned with nearly 10% larger keys than those of the KEYone launched last year. There is a physical 4-row QWERTY backlit keyboard and a fingerprint sensor embedded into the spacebar. The Speed Key functionality is complimented by 52 customizable shortcuts. With this feature, you can program each key to bring up the contacts and frequently used apps.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE specifications
The smartphone is fitted with a 4.5-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 1620 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 3:2. The screen features a Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. Under its hood, the device makes use of a 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 SoC based on the 14nm process paired with Adreno 509 GPU, 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage space. There is a hybrid dual SIM slot supporting up to 256GB of additional storage.
The BlackBerry smartphone runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and comes with connectivity aspects such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, FM Radio and NFC. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack as well on the device. For imaging, this smartphone bestows a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5MP selfie camera. A 3000mAh battery powers the smartphone from within along with support for Quick Charge 3.0.
Price and availability
BlackBerry KEY2 LE has been launched in three color options - Atomic, Champagne and Slate. It is priced at $399 (approx. Rs. 28,300) for the base variant with 32GB storage space. The high-end variant with 64GB storage space will be priced at $449 (approx. Rs. 31,800). For now, there is no word regarding when the device will be released in India.