- News From just two seats to second term: A look at BJP's journey since 1984 Lok Sabha polls
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sports Arsenal want to win Europa League for Mkhitaryan, says Mustafi
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
BlackBerry Priv to get a new update
BlackBerry Priv is getting a new update following which the firmware version changes to AAW068.
BlackBerry devices might not be as popular as they used to be. It was BlackBerry only who made the experience with QWERTY keyboards popular among the users. The company might not have a large number of Android devices available; however, the company is trying its level best to keep its user base updated when it comes to the software.
As per some sources from the web, BlackBerry Priv which was announced back in 2015 is getting a new software update. The new update which is being rolled out makes the changes in the firmware version. Following the update, the firmware version changes to AAW068. However, it is being further reported that there will be no change in the security patch and it will remain the same as it used to be. Further, the update is said to be critically a vulnerability fix and the update weighs only a little over 100MB, and the BlackBerry users might have already received it on their devices. That said about the latest update coming to the BlackBerry Priv, let's quickly have a glance at the feature and specs of the BlackBerry Priv.
The Priv's specifications include a 5.4-inch dual-curved QHD screen along with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels. The Priv is powered by a 3,410mAh battery. On the imaging front, the Priv makes use of Schneider-Kreuznach certified 18-megapixel primary camera with dual-LED flash, optical image stabilization to ensure great clarity to the images, and the ability to record 4K videos. The Priv also features a 2 MP camera with wide selfie mode.
The smartphone's major highlight is the physical slide keyboard. Users get to use Blackberry Keyboard, very native to BlackBerry devices besides being able to use the Google keyboard. The combination of a sliding keyboard and the keyboard usually found on Android devices, make this gadget a must-have, especially for BlackBerry' loyalists who would like to get a bit nostalgic with the keyboard.