- BlackBerry Ghost might soon launch in India with a massive 4,000 mAh battery unit
- BlackBerry KEY2 up for pre-orders in Canada, set to launch on July 6
- BlackBerry KEYone gets a price cut in India; KEY2 launch likely
- BlackBerry KEY2 with physical QWERTY keypad announced: Price, specs and more
- BlackBerry KEY2 image leaked ahead of its official launch
- BlackBerry Key2 leaked in a teaser video; dual camera and keyboard revealed
BlackBerry's upcoming Android smartphone is undoubtedly the most-anticipated smartphone of the year.
The Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry has made a buzz by release its first official photos of the BlackBerry Priv, the company's first ever smartphone powered by Android platform.
The official photos gives a clear visuals that it features with slide-out physical keyboard along with a curved touch display that somewhat similar to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Meanwhile, another set of pictures of the device were appeared online.
The Android powered BlackBerry has been rumored for a quite long time. Here are some of the latest confirmed specs and the official images. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
The BlackBerry Priv to sport a 5.4 inch display with a resolution of 1440x2560 pixels. The screen has a pixel density of 544ppi, that makes images on the screen to be sharp and clear.
The Android powered BlackBerry to be powered by Snapdragon 808 chipset, featuring a hexa-core processor and Adreno 418 GPU paired with 3GB of RAM under the hood.
The smartphone to backed with 32GB of internal storage, where 22GB will be available for users and there is also a microSD card slot for expand memory.
BlackBerry Priv flaunts a 18 megapixel rear camera by Schneider-Kreuznach and features OIS and dual-tone LED flash. There is also a 5 megapixel front-facing camera.
The biggest reason an Android fans to consider the BlackBerry Priv is the keyboard. The smartphone comes with at touch-sensitive keyboard, that allows you to navigate through pages, apps screen and more.
The pre-production model of BlackBerry Priv scored 46,000 points on AnTuTu.