- 14 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 14 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- 29 min ago Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- 44 min ago Sound One X80 wireless earphones launched with microSD card slot
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Was EXTREMELY FURIOUS At Vivek Oberoi's Tweet At Aaradhya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sports La Liga season review: A rollercoaster of a ride for fans
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Automobiles Audi Q5 Hybrid Revealed — Will It Make It To Indian Shores?
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Lifestyle Effects Of Smoking On Skin And Hair
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Blackberry's First Ever Android Smartphone Comes to India at a Whopping Price of Rs 62,990
In an attempt to reinvent itself, the handset maker Blackberry has launched its first Android-powered smartphone in the Indian market today. Titled as Priv, this high-end Blackberry smartphone was initially launched last year with dual curved display and physical slide keyboard.
Moving on to the specifications, the so-called Priv flashes a 5.4-inch dual-curved QHD AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels at 540 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
On the hardware front, this device is powered by a Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor along with 600 MHz Adreno 418 as GPU. The storage department is taken care of 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and those who wants extra storage capacity, can expand up to 2TB via microSD card slot.
On the imaging factor, this device flaunts a Schneider-Kreuznach certified 18MP rear camera with dual-tone Flash, OIS, PDAF, f/2.2 6P lens, 4K video recording, 6DOF video stabilization and 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 1.7-micron pixel size.
Blackberry is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box along with it's own services like BB hub, BB keyboard, and more. As per the company, this customised OS will receive patches and updates every month.
The Blackberry Priv connectivity options is backed by 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 with Slimport. The above hardware is powered by a 3410mAh battery, which promises up to 22.5 hours battery life with mixed usage and fast charging technology.