- News From just two seats to second term: A look at BJP's journey since 1984 Lok Sabha polls
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sports Arsenal want to win Europa League for Mkhitaryan, says Mustafi
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
BlackBerry unveils two new smartphones along with Bronze edition of KEYone
Blackberry announced that it will launch two new smartphones by the second half of 2018. BlackBerry KEYone Bronze Edition launched.
BlackBerry KEYone was annonced in India back in 2017. TCL which is BlackBerry's parent company announced that it is planning to expand its range of smartphones with the launch of two new BlackBerry phones, which will be available in the second half of 2018.
Additional smartphones may be introduced by the end of 2018 if the two smartphones being launched receive appreciation by the consumers.
BlackBerry also launched limited edition Black KEYone in Bangladesh after its popularity in India. Besides, BlackBerry has also unveiled Bronze Edition of KEYone that will have dual-SIM support along with matte bronze finish. It comes with all the security and productivity features similar to KEYone.
Lets have a look at what the BlackBerry Bronze edition has to offer in terms of specifications.
The device features 4 GB RAM and 64GB ROM. The internal memory is expandable via microSD card upto 2TB. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 625 2GHZ processor combined with 4GB RAM surely makes multitasking easy.
Similar to the KEYone Black edition, BlackBerry has embedded KEYone with fingerprint scanner which can be accesses via space bar on keyboard. BlackBerry has also improved its charging feature.
In terms of battery BlackBerry KEYone Bronze edition is powered by 3505 mAh battery and supports Quick Charge 3.0.
The other interesting feature of BlackBerry KEYone is the BlackBerry HUB which creates separate folder for emails, texts and messages from social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BBM, WhatsAPP, instagram and others.
We still doesn't have accurate information regarding the two smartphones which are announced at the CES.
BlackBerry Bronze edition will be available in select markets outside the United States, including Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Stay tuned on www.gizbot.com for more information on technology