- 50 min ago Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M series Android Pie update rollout to start from June 3
- 3 hrs ago Woman tries returning Amazon-purchased product directly to Jeff Bezos
- 3 hrs ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- Movies Drashti Dhami Never Wanted To Do Geet; Had Asked Director To Give Sister Role In Background!
- News North Korea says no more nuclear talks unless US changes stance
- Sports Stimac hopeful of doing great things for Indian football
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle How To Boost Male Seed Count Naturally
- Automobiles Hero Launches Splendor Special Edition — It’s Been 25 Years Since The Splendor Was Introduced
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Blu Vivo X with full-screen design, quad cameras and 4GB RAM launched
Blu Vivo X is the company's latest flagship and has been designed for both high-end performance and power efficiency.
Blu, a company which designs and manufactures affordable, attractive and innovative mobile devices in the United States, has now launched a new smartphone in the market. Dubbed as Blu Vivo X, the smartphone is the company's latest flagship and has been designed for both high-end performance and power efficiency.
Blu Vivo X is currently available in the U.S. and is up for sale on Amazon. The smartphone is priced at $299.99 (roughly Rs. 19,400) but as part of the launch offer the company is retailing the device at $249.99 (roughly Rs. 16,100). Blu Vivo X is available in Midnight Black color variant.
Talking about the smartphones, some of the key highlights include quad cameras, an octa-core processor, an 18:9 display, and its budget-friendly price.
Blu Vivo X comes with a 6.0-inch Incell HD+ (720x1440 pixels) display with curved Incell glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P25 octa-core SoC clocked up to 2.6GHz and it is coupled with 4GB of RAM. The device offers 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
The smartphone boasts a dual Super Selfie camera configuration with a 20-megapixel SonyIMX376 camera sensor featuring advanced technologies, F/2.0 aperture, and 1/2.8 inch sensor with a 5P lens which provides more clarity and capture impeccable selfies. Paired with an 8 Megapixel 120° Wide Angle camera in order to capture exquisite selfies to make sure you don't miss any details.
The dual main camera setup at the rear boasts a 13-megapixel camera sensor featuring advanced technologies, F/2.0 aperture, 1/3 inch sensor with a 5P lens, real-time HDR, and Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) with Laser Focus for twice the focus rate and accuracy. There is a secondary 5-megapixel camera that is used to capture the depth of field.
Blu Vivo X runs Android Nougat 7.0 out-of-the-box and is backed by a 4010mAh battery with Ultra-Fast 5V/2A fast charging capability that will charge your phone to 100 percent in less than 120 minutes. The dual-SIM handset offers connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, and Hotspot. The smartphone measures 160x76.8x8.2mm and weighs 188 grams.