- 33 min ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 4 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 6 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 6 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Brace yourself! OnePlus resurrects headphone jack for OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7 is most likely to run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC
OnePlus is almost confirmed to launch three flagship smartphones this year (by closely following Apple and Samsung), where two smartphones are expected to support 4G LTE network, whereas the third one will support 5G network.
Now, the latest case leak claims that one of the variants of the OnePlus 7 might come with a 3.5mm headphone jack. Until the launch of the OnePlus 6, all OnePlus devices came with a headphone jack, and the company removed the same on the OnePlus 6T to make space for a bigger battery.
Fans did not take this news that well, headphone jack still makes sense, especially in the country like India, where good-sounding wireless headphones cost a fortune.
OnePlus 7 possible specifications
According to leaks and renders, the OnePlus 7 is expected to come with a 6.67-inch OLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The company is most likely to implement a pop-up selfie camera setup, similar to the one found on the Vivo V15 Pro or the Oppo F11 Pro. The brand is most likely to implement an improved version of the in-display fingerprint sensor, similar to the one found on the OnePlus 6T.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC will power the OnePlus 7 with at least 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage. Just like previous generation OnePlus flagship smartphones, the OnePlus 7 is most likely to feature dual SIM card, and might not feature a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion. The OnePlus 7 will be the first phone from the brand to sport a triple rear-camera setup, which might feature a dedicated wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens, and an RGB sensor.
As of now, there is no information on the pricing. Considering a recent price cut on the OnePlus 6T, the OnePlus 7 is most likely to cost similar to the original retail price of the OnePlus 6T.