TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala: PM Modi Inaugurates Kollam Bypass; Assures 100 Percent Rural Connectivity
- India vs Australia 2nd ODI; As It Happened — Kohli, Dhoni Power India To 6-Wicket Win
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 — Exterior And Interiors Revealed In Official Video
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Teased To Be Priced Around Rs. 8,500
- Interim Budget 2019 May Increase Income Tax Exemption Limit To Rs. 5 Lakh
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-timer In Una
- Kangana Takes A Jibe At Bollywood Again!
- Lisa Ray's Nature-Inspired Dress Makes For An Ideal Evening Party Wear
While the Coolpad devices, Note 3S and Mega 3 will be available to be purchased in India from December 7th onwards, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer on Wednesday has further announced that it has collaborated with Reliance Jio Infocomm to offer privileged benefits to the customers.
The key highlight of this strategic partnership is that it will enable Coolpad users to avail the Reliance Jio SIM at Reliance stores by just sharing the device's purchase invoice.
More significantly, the customers will get all the benefits provided by Reliance under the Jio scheme which happens to feature the Coolpad smartphones offer as well.
Well, as of now we can only speculate and see how the collaboration with Jio will impact Coolpad or vice versa. Another question that arises is that will the collaboration give a boost to the sales of the devices as the Jio free period will expire on 31st December 2016.
After the Welcome offer expires the users will have to select any one of the plans announced by the company.
On the other hand, shifting his focus more on the smartphone itself, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India stated that there was growing demand for mid- range segment of smartphones and that the company's products will provide more options to consumers depending on their requirements.
As such, Coolpad has recently launched the two smartphones below the 10K segment. Being exclusively for the Indian market, Note 3S and Mega 3 are priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 6,999, respectively.