- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
China's Doogee to Release S6000 Smartphone with 6000mAh Battery
Once, there was a time, where the flagship devices from the global brands, were way ahead of the competition in the Indian market, in terms of both looks and performance.
Anyhow, the scenario has changed now, as the top Chinese players stepping into the country, giving a tough competition for other brands.
With lot of smartphone manufacturers coming in to the market nowadays, the company should design smartphone in such a way that it should stand out from the crowd.
One such company is the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Doogee. Known for its low cost devices, this company has come up with a new smartphone, which packs a mountainous battery of 6000mAh under the hood.
Dubbed as S6000, this device sports a 5.5-inch 720p display and powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core Mediatek's MT6735 64-bit along with 1GB RAM under the hood.
Also, it comes with 16GB internal memory, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front shooter and shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. Doogee S6000 is expected to launch in August this year at a price of $139.99 (approx Rs. 8,939).