- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
China's Transsion Holdings to enter India with itel phones
Chinese mobile phone manufacturer Transsion Holdings on Monday announced its entry in the Indian market with its global brand itel phone in an affordable price range of Rs.700-Rs.7,000.
The company will launch six phone models -- SmartSelfie it2180, SmartPower it5600, SmartSelfie it5231, PowerPro it1410 and Wish it1508, and its flagship product, SelfiePro it1511.
"itel seeks to drive the rural and semi-urban Indian consumers onto a digital platform and to provide affordable yet feature-driven mobile phones for the aspiring Indian consumers across geographies and social classes," said Sudhir Kumar, CEO, itel India, in a statement.
The flagship "it1511" device is a 4G-enabled smartphone that operates on Android 6.0 Marsh Mallow and comes with dual-SIM/dual standby capability.
itel endeavours to provide long-lasting battery and better camera performance as the primary product essence. The feature phones will be categorised in three series -- SmartSelfie, SmartPower and Shine.
itel is also planning to set up manufacturing units in India. The company is looking forward to establish 1,000 service touch points across the country. As part of the launch, the company will roll out its India operations in two phases.
"Phase one will include Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand while phase two will see itel Mobile entering the local markets in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh," the company stated.