- News UN report on terrorism reiterates what Pak PM publicly 'confessed': India
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Jasprit Bumrah feature in Aaron Finch's all-time India-Australia combined XI; Rohit ignored
- Movies Gurdeep Kohli Punjj Opens Up About Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain 3 & Working With Ekta Kapoor!
- Automobiles Ackodrive Moves Its Sales Completely Online Amidst Lockdown
- Lifestyle Arranged Marriage Problems? Here Are Solution To These 7 Issues That You May Face
- Finance L&T Q4 Net Profit Falls 6.5%; Announces Rs 8/Share Dividend
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Comio launches its X1 Note with Face Unlock for Rs 9,999
Comio has a new offering for the budget conscious.
COMIO has announced the launch of its X1 Note smartphone. The smartphone is priced at Rs 9,999 and packs a mirror finish back cover in two color variants- royal blue and sunrise gold. With the launch of the COMIO X1 Note, the brand will be available Pan-India.
The device has a dual rear camera with 13MP + 5MP AF with Flash and front camera with 8MP. It comes bundled with a set of camera modes like portrait/ bokeh, beauty, panorama, social and night mode. The smartphone comes with a 6-inch full view FHD+ 2.5D curved display. The 4G-VoLTE dual SIM X1 Note is powered by a 1.45GHz quad-core processor and has a 2,900 mAh battery.
Some of the other features include:
- Android Oreo
- Face Unlock feature
- Intruder Selfie feature
- Fingerprint sensor: pick calls, unlock the device in 0.15 seconds, click pictures, access apps
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB
- Auto Call Recording feature and Auto Call Back Reminder
- Dual Account app
- Support for 22 regional languages
- Pop-up touch feature
- WPS Office app to view all kind of documents
COMIO support: Specially designed after-sales support comprising of 1 year + 100 days warranty, one-time screen breakage warranty, 30-day replacement, a special buyback and upgrade offer allowing you to upgrade your old smartphone. The COMIO upgrade offer allows you an assured 40% return on your old COMIO phone (not more than 12 months old) which will be given if you want to upgrade your existing COMIO phone. Applicable through www.comio.in only.
Reliance Jio offer: Customers can now enjoy unlimited data and talk time offers using a COMIO smartphone. Jio customers to get Rs 2,200 cashback (44*50 Rs vouchers) at the time of 1st successful recharge of Rs 198/299 monthly plans. The offer can be redeemed from the 2nd recharge onwards.
Availability: The COMIO X1 Note will available at all key retail stores Pan-India and online platforms- Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon, ShopClues and Paytm.
Meanwhile, Comio is also planning to invest Rs 500 crore in the Indian market by the end of this year. "COMIO will invest Rs 250 crore in marketing, another Rs 150 crore in R&D and manufacturing, and Rs 100 crore for sales and distribution in the Indian mobile phone market till December 2018, the agency quoted COMIO India CEO and director Sanjay Kumar Kalirona.