TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 with Octa-Core CPU, Fingerprint Sensor to Debut in India soon
Following the launch of Dazen 1 and Dazen X7 smarphones, the Coolpad is planning to launch its new Dazen Note 3 device in India. Initially, this device was launched as QIKU in the Chinese market, where it has fingerprint sensor on the back, which can be unlocked under 0.5 seconds, says Coolpad.
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 - Key Specifications
Coolpad Dazen Note 3, sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is clocked at 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU besides 2GB/3GB RAM under the hood.
Moving to the storage side, this device has 16GB of internal memory, with an expansion option of up to 64GB via microSD card slot. This dual SIM mobile is shipped with Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6.0.
On the camera, Dazen Note 3 flaunts a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, 5MP front-facing camera, 1.4 micron pixels and also equips a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Moreover, this smartphone measures 9.3mm thickness and weighs around 155grams. And the connectivity options includes 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It is powered by a 3000mAh battery under the hood.
Anyhow, the Coolpad Dazen Note 3 comes in White and Black colors and is expected to be cost around Rs. 10,000 in the Indian market, where it is priced at 899 yuan (approx Rs. 9,269) in China. As of now, there is no official confirmation about the pricing and availability of the mobile. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.