TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Not so long ago, Coolpad, the Chinese smartphone vendor unveiled the Coolpad Note 5 in India and it seems like the company is going to launch two more affordable smartphones in the country. Having said that, the phones are dubbed as Coolpad Mega 3 and Note 3S.
The company already sent invites for the media event scheduled to happen on November 30, but there are no details regarding the specifications of both the phones.
In recent times, we have been hearing news about Coolpad and LeEco jointly working on a new smartphone. However, these two smartphones are different from what rumors have been saying. Also, they feature the same Cool UI as the previous Coolpad devices.
As said earlier, there are no details regarding the specifications of both the smartphones, however, they are expected to come with 5.5-inch displays and will be priced under Rs. 10,000.