TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Coolpad’s Dazen 1 becomes top-most selling smartphone on Snapdeal
Coolpad Dazen 1 has sold lots of devices on the e-retailer Snapdeal within 2 weeks of launch. Coolpad last week launched the Black edition of its Dazen 1 handset which went on sale yesterday along with snow-white color launched earlier. The black edition was sold out within hours making it the top selling smartphone on Snapdeal.
Recapping the specifications of the mobile, Dazen 1 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor coupled with 2GB of RAM along with 8GB of built -in storage.
Further, it sports an 8MP rear camera with a f/2.2 lens, LED flash and a 5MP FF front camera. It is powered by a 2500mAh battery.
Moving on, the phone is available in Sand Stone Black and Baby Snow-White variant. Backed by rigorous R&D, Dazen phone will have extended battery up to 50% with patented technology.
The handset is competitively priced at Rs. 6999, the most popular category which makes the largest chunk of the market.
Moreover, the company said it will set up an assembly unit as well as a research and development centre in the country to tap the multi-billion opportunity in the Indian smartphone market.