TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Chinese handset maker Doogee has reportedly been working on a smartphone with liquid metal body. This device is dubbed as F2015 and will be available in three variants.
The first two variants of this unannounced Doogee F2015 smartphone will come with 2GB and3GB of RAM respectively. The third variant will boast 4GB of RAM and is expected to feature a liquid metal design.
This liquid metal material is basically used in sports equipments such as tennis rackets and golf clubs, and is stronger than the ordinary metal.
Moreover, this material offers better resistance against scratches and dents. Speaking of specifications, theF2015 is believed to feature a 5.5-inch display with 2.5D effect and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
This device is likely to be powered by a 12.GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octa-Core CPU along with Mali T760 GPU. It will house 16GB internal storage. The device will feature a 13MP rear camera, and an 8MP front camera.
Further, the Doogee F2015 will have1mm thick bezels on the sides with the screen to body ratio of 79%. It will also come with a fingerprint scanner.
If the rumors turn out to be true, this device will be shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. IT will be powered by a 3000mAh battery. The company has previously launched smartphone with massive 6000mAh battery, which gave its moment of fame.
As of now, there is no official announcement about the launch, pricing and availability of the smartphone and we are expecting more detail in the upcoming days.