TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Doogee To Launch HomTom Smartphone With Massive 6,250mAh Battery
Chinese OEM's are creating a buzz in the smartphone market. Now a new Chinese based starter Doogee, is planning to launch a new smartphone called HomTom HT6.
The selling point of the new smartphone is its massive 6,250mAh battery, that the company plans on stuffing inside the phone and making it to look possible thin at 9.9mm.
The HomTom HT6 comes with Mediatek's PumpExpress Plus fast charging system, which is said to charge the 6,250mAh batter up to 75 percent capacity in only 30 minutes.
Moving on to the specs, the smartphone sports a 5.5 inch display at 720p resolution, powered by a quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor and runs on Android Lollipop. In the camera department it comes with 13 megapixel camera powered by Sony as well as a 5 megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone is tipped to be unveiled sometime in September, unfortunately there is no information about the pricing yet.