TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Doogee Y1 Plus with 5.5-inch display, MT6735 and 8MP selfie camera unveiled
The Chinese manufacturers are making some noise for quite a while and Doogee is among them. The company rose to fame by their out of the box marketing strategy for their Y100 Pro, and now they launched a device dubbed the Y100 Plus.
The Y100 Pro featured a custom made Gorilla Glass with 2.5D display. The company has tweaked the Corning's Gorilla Glass to make a stronger protective glass which was 0.8mm thicker than its mother. The company didn't shy away to show their achievement though and soon the Doogee Y100 Pro was seen in a number of drop tests in the company's official teaser videos.
Nevertheless buoyed by the success of the device, the company launched a new iteration of it, called the Y1 Pro, which is nothing but the same device with a larger screen size. The device now sports a 5.5-inch HD display in contrary to the 5-inch found in the Y100 Pro. Plus, it has a bigger battery at 3000mAh in place of the small 2200mAh in its predecessor.
Rest of the specs like the 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6735 with Mali T720 GPU along with the 2GB of RAM are carried over from the Y100 Pro. The on-board storage is 16GB which is further expandable to 128GB via MicroSD card slots. The optics are handled by a 13MP Sony camera and an 8MP Omnivision front shooter. The Doogee Y100 Plus features Dual SIM slots with Cat 4 LTE support.
The company hasn't come out with a pricing or a specific date on which the device will go on sale.