- 5 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 8 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 13 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 13 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Shahdat is our goal: NIA raids at 10 locations in TN, unearths major evidence
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Elephone 8 Red official pictures released
This phone is going to be a stunner
Recently, Chinese smartphone manufacturer Elephone announced that they are going to launch three new camera phones: Elephone P8, P8 mini, and P8 Lite. All these phones are said to have a 16MP front-facing camera and that is the reason for calling them as camera phones. Now, registrations for the P8 has started.
The company has even revealed images of the Red Wine variant, which look amazing. As we know, Elephone is known for making smartphones that are affordable but offer powerful specifications and features. The P8 is not an exception. It does come with impressive spces and stylish design. Unfortunately, as of now, it will be launched only in China. Read on to know about the phone in detail.
Display and processor
Coming to the specifications, the Elephone P8 comes with 5.5-inch JDI full HD display with in-cell technology. The display also has 2.5D curved glass on top of it.
It will come equipped with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor and for this reason, it was initially named the Elephone P25.
Notably, the mentioned chipset was unveiled in this year February, which means the P8 is going to be the first phone to be powered by it.
Battery and storage
In addition to this, the smartphone is going to pack a 3600mAh battery under its hood. The memory aspect is taken care of by 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Software and cameras
On the software front, the Elephone P8 will reportedly run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
In terms of optics, the device will flaunt a 21MP primary snapper manufactured by Sony, while one the front there will be a 16MP camera for selfies and video calls. Both the cameras will be accompanied by LED flash.
Apart from the Wine Red variant, P8 will be sold in two other color options: Black and Mocha Gold. The official launch is slated for this month, so it is just a matter of a few days before this phone goes on sale.