- 7 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- 26 min ago OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T confirmed to receive Android Q update by the end of 2019
- 49 min ago Samsung Galaxy Fold Game of Thrones Edition by Caviar looks luxurious
- 1 hr ago Asus ZenFone Max M2 gets new FOTA update shortly after Android Pie roll out
- News SSC CGL Admit 2019 admit card region wise download
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Finance Stringent Compliance Norms In Place To Crackdown Shell Firms
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Elephone's iPhone X clone leaked again in images
Elephone A4 Pro soon to be launched.
Elephone will soon be unveiling its dirt cheap iPhone clone, the Elephone A4 Pro. With the advent of the iPhone X, Apple has set a new trend of the notch displays. It wasn't surprising to see Android smartphone makers getting inspired by Apple's idea of placing a notch on top of the display, which was initially highly criticized.
Earlier we have only seen the front panel of the device which shows an iPhone X-like display with a notch. Now a new image shows the A4 Pro will have a vertically mounted camera on the rear panel. Although the camera is a single lens setup, it still looks inspired by the iPhone X.
Elephone A4 Pro We have already seen several Chinese manufacturers their version of the iPhone X-like display. But now, Elephone claims to have built the cheapest smartphone dubbed A4 Pro with the notch display. The Elephone A4 Pro will come equipped with the MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor and an 18:9 aspect ratio display. The company is yet to announce other details about the phone.
Not the first
This isn't the first time the company has produced a smartphone with narrow bezels. In May last year, it announced the Elephone 8 with a Deca-core Helio X20 processor clocked at 2.0GHz. Talking about the memory aspect, it comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of default storage. Display-wise, the handset sports a 6-inch FHD display. In terms of optics, the Elephone S8 features a 21MP primary shooter with LED flash on its back, while on the front there is a 13MP camera for selfies and video calls. On the software front, the device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
iPhone X copycats
Speaking of the display notch, industry giant Asus also unveiled its Zenfone 5Z at the MWC 2018. Although the device resembles the iPhone X because of the notch on the screen, it sure does offer some top-of-the-line features.
It comes with a 6.2-inch full-HD+ (1080x2246 pixels) display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with the AIE (Artificial Intelligence Engine) and it is paired with Adreno 630 GPU and either 4GB, 6GB or 8GB of RAM. It boasts a dual camera setup at the rear with the primary camera consisting of a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor with a f/1.8 aperture, 83-degree field of view, 24mm equivalent focal length in 35mm film camera, and a Softlight LED flash.