TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Elephone P9000: The First Smartphone with Deca-Core CPU, Coming in October
MediaTek Helio X20, a high-end deca-core chipset is all set to make its debut in fourth quarter of this year.
The MediaTek Helio X20 CPU is a 20nm chip and includes a pair of ARM Cortex-A72, four ARM Cortex-A53 and four optimized Cortex-A53. These core processors are implemented aiming to balance between performance and power consumption.
The Chinese smartphone Elephone P9000 will be the first device to house the powerful processor. The smartphone will sports a 5.5 inch display at 1080 pixels resolution and packs a 3100mAh battery. It will hold a 20.7 megapixel rear camera probably with Sony's image sensors and an 8 megapixel front facing camera.
The smartphone will be equipped with Helio X30 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and a Mail-T8 GUP. It comes with 32GB of built-in storage with an expansion capacity up to 128GB using microSD card and supports LTE network.
According to a Chinese website, the smartphone is expected to release on October 20 with a heavy price tag of $500.