- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- News New dawn awaits for PM Modi as he firms up for second term
- Sports Boxing: Mary Kom, Shiva Thapa dominate finals as Amit Panghal fights his way to gold at 2nd India Open
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Elephone P9000: The First Smartphone with Deca-Core CPU, Coming in October
MediaTek Helio X20, a high-end deca-core chipset is all set to make its debut in fourth quarter of this year.
The MediaTek Helio X20 CPU is a 20nm chip and includes a pair of ARM Cortex-A72, four ARM Cortex-A53 and four optimized Cortex-A53. These core processors are implemented aiming to balance between performance and power consumption.
The Chinese smartphone Elephone P9000 will be the first device to house the powerful processor. The smartphone will sports a 5.5 inch display at 1080 pixels resolution and packs a 3100mAh battery. It will hold a 20.7 megapixel rear camera probably with Sony's image sensors and an 8 megapixel front facing camera.
The smartphone will be equipped with Helio X30 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and a Mail-T8 GUP. It comes with 32GB of built-in storage with an expansion capacity up to 128GB using microSD card and supports LTE network.
According to a Chinese website, the smartphone is expected to release on October 20 with a heavy price tag of $500.