- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- News New dawn awaits for PM Modi as he firms up for second term
- Sports Boxing: Mary Kom, Shiva Thapa dominate finals as Amit Panghal fights his way to gold at 2nd India Open
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Elephone P9000 with Bezel-less design, Deca Core SoC and Android 6.0 coming this December
Elephone's upcoming Flagship has finally been detailed in a set of renders. Apparently the Elephone P9000 is seen sporting a large camera on the back alongside a Laser Autofocus sensor.
The renders leaked by the Chinese OEM itself show the back of the Elephone P9000 sporting a Sandstone back finish. Apparently this Sandstone finish was first spotted in Vivo XShot followed by the OnePlus One.
SEE ALSO: Celebrate #instaDiwali with Bajaj Finserv & GizBot, stand a chance to win Nexus 5X
Furthermore the Elephone P9000 is seen sporting a bezel-less design - yes this time it isn't painted as you may have thought! In fact the device is supposedly sporting a 2.5D curved glass on the top which is apparently giving this zero bezel effect.
Another interesting part with the Elephone P9000 is the placement of the fingerprint sensor. Unlike the traditional placements of the Fingerprint sensor on either the back (below the camera) or on the front (below the display), the TouchID is present on the side profile. This is a rather convenient place for the sensor and would help right handed users to access it easily - no more stretching out for the sensors placed on the back of devices.
As per reports by Gizchina, the Elephone P9000 will release on 20th of December with a 5.5 inch display, Deca core Mediatek 6755 SoC, 4GB RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The most exciting part however is the presence of Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box!
The report further states that Elephone will come with a dimension of 152.6x76.2x9mm. Additionally the device will have support for 4G LTE on US networks.