TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
After months of waiting, the Essential Phone has finally been released. You can now order the smartphone from the company's official website and Sprint. It will soon be available for sale on another website called Best Buy.
The device is carrying a price tag of $699, which is almost Rs. 45,000. However, given the powerful features and specifications, the price is reasonable. An official blog also revealed that the Essential Phone will receive guaranteed updates for two years. As you know, it was one of the most anticipated smartphones of this year. It is made by Android Co-founder Andy Rubin, which justifies the hype.
Just to recall, the Essential Phone boasts of a titanium and ceramic build, an almost edge to edge display with minimum bezel at the bottom, dual camera setup, and a fingerprint scanner. There is no sign of any logo or the company branding on the smartphone.
It comes with a 5.7-inch edge-to-edge QHD (1312×2560 pixels) display with 19:10 aspect ratio. The display further comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top for better protection.
The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 835 (2.45GHz Quad + 1.9GHz Quad) processor which is paired with Adreno 540 GPU and 4GB RAM. The device offers 128GB of internal storage.
On the optics front, the Essential phone is equipped with a 13-MP dual camera setup at the back with RGB and monochrome capabilities in each lens. Other features include hybrid autofocus, phase detection, IR Laser Assist Focus, and 4K video support.
At the front, the handset flaunts an 8-megapixel selfie sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 16:9 aspect ratio, and 4K video support.
Talking about the battery, the device is backed by a 3040mAh cell with fast charging support.
Connectivity options provided with the smartphone include 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C port, Nano-SIM support, and GLONASS.
The smartphone measures 141.5×72.2×7.8mm, and weighs less than 185 grams.
As of now, the Essential Phone is only being offered in colors like Pure White and Black Moon.