- 3 hrs ago Redmi 10 Power vs Redmi 10 Prime: Xiaomi's Mid-range Smartphones Compared
- 5 hrs ago Oppo A78 5G Vs Redmi Note 12 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 24 hrs ago BharOS Mobile OS From IIT Madras-Linked Startup Announced: To Challenge Android OS?
- 24 hrs ago Infinix Zero Book Ultra To Launch In India On January 31: Features Detailed
- Sports Australian Open: Swiatek concedes she 'felt the pressure of not wanting to lose'
- Movies Superstar Mahesh Babu Thanks Wife Namrata Shirodkar For 'Uplifting Him' In A Sweet Note On Her 51st Birthday!
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Prices Hiked Up To Rs 1 Lakh – Base Variant Now Costs Rs 12.74 Lakh
- News Shah Rukh Khan called me at 2 am: Assam CM assures security for 'Pathaan' release
- Finance Midcap Tyres Stock Gave More Than 100% Return In 3 Yrs, Buy For Robust Returns: ICICI Securities
- Lifestyle 9 Health Tips For Students Living In Hostels
- Travel Aamchi Mumbai Ready to Celebrate Long weekends in 2023?
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
Exclusive: Comio to launch 2 budget smartphones on Feb 15
Moreover, with new smartphone launches Comio might be aiming to grab a higher share as well as sales in the world's second-largest smartphone market.
After launching its flagship handsets S1 and P1 along with C1 & C2 last year in August, Comio from China's Topwise Communications is now all set to launch two more products in February. In an interview with Gizbot Comio's Product Manager, Anil Tiwari Founder revealed some key details.
While the company has already launched series of budget smartphones and has established its brand in India, it is now planning to introduce five new smartphones in 2018.
" Currently we have four products and by the mid-February, we will be launching two new smartphones ranging from six to twelve thousand," Anil said.
He said, "We will be launching three more products before Diwali."
It looks like the company has a strong strategy going forward in 2018. Moreover, with new smartphone launches Comio might be aiming to grab a higher share as well as sales in the world's second-largest smartphone market. Besides, Chinese manufacturers have been gaining a lot of prominence in India and Comio wants to be relevant as well.
And to do so Comio has been polishing its strategies and the company has also announced the launch of Made in India variants of all its smartphones in the past months.
The company is also planning to invest Rs 250 crore in manufacturing over the next two years and all set to increase its network to 30,000 retailers and 800 distributors to strengthen brand presence in the market.
" Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan are doing really well, Anil replied when asked about from which part of the country it is getting more revenue.
Meanwhile, we got a chance to visit Comio manufacturing plant at Bawal, where Anil informed that how a company manages to assemble 4500 smartphones in a day in three lines.
He said that at present the company is operating through three lines with 180 people.
Having said that, Comio smartphones come with the valuable anti-theft feature preloaded on all handsets. In case of any suspicious activity, SIM-based alerts are shared with the registered alternate mobile number. One of the interesting features of Anti-theft is the image click seek, wherein if someone tries to unlock the device by trying to break the pattern or PIN, the device will automatically take the image of the unauthorized person. This Intruder Selfie allows users to easily see who has tried to unlock your device without your authorization.