- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern offer Bale escape from Madrid
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Exclusive: Smartron to offer cashback and data offers with tPhone P
The new smartphone features a 5.2-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display, an octa-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor paired with 3GB of RAM.
After announcing the launch of its budget smartphone, tphone P in the Indian market, Smartron India's first global technology OEM and Premier IoT brand is now planning to tie up with telecom operators for cashback and data offers.
"We are working on operators tie-ups and in two or three days, we will share this information as well, " Amit Boni, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Smartron told GizBot in an exclusive interaction.
However, he refused to divulge any further details.
Nevertheless, according to our sources, the company is in talks with Reliance Jio and Airtel at the moment.
"We are also working on more offers just to sweeten the deal," he replied when asked about any others offers at the time of flash sale on 17th January 2018.
Meanwhile, the company is also planning to launch its ebike early next month and It seems that the company has a lot of plans for 2018 and for consumers in India.
Having said that, talking about the newly launched tphone P smartphone, the device comes with massive 5000 mAh battery that can keep you going on for more than 2 days on a single charge.
The new smartphone features a 5.2-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display, an octa-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB inbuilt storage and supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. tphone P runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and comes with dual-SIM support. There's hybrid SIM slot on the device.
As for the cameras, the handset is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with the LED flashlight. The front panel houses a 5-megapixel secondary camera along with LED flashlight to brighten up the images in non-ideal light situations.
Additionally, the tphone P has been developed under Smartron's 'Powered by tronX' Program that gives all our partner devices access to tcloud, tcare and tstore as well as tronX's assistive and predictive AI working seamlessly to give an unmatched end-user experience. Smartron is also offering 1000 GB free cloud storage.