- 37 min ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 3 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 9 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Finally Huawei release a 5G phone, Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) that we can buy
Here is everything you need to know about the Huawei Mate 20 X (5G)
The Huawei Mate X was the first Huawei smartphone with support for 5G network, now, Huawei has launched yet another 5G smartphone, the Huawei Mate 20 X (5G), which is similar to the Huawei Mate 20 X and offers 5G connectivity. Here is everything you need to know about the all-new 5G smartphone from Huawei.
The Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) has a massive 7.2-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC powers the smartphone with Balong 5000 modem, which is the company's own 5G modem.
The device has a triple camera setup, which is identical to the Huawei Mate 20 X with a 40 MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, 20 MP ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, and an 8 MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture, which is capable of offering 5x optical zoom.
There is one significant change compared to the 4G and the 5G variant of the Huawei Mate 20 X. The Huawei Mate 20 X comes with a massive 5000 mAh, whereas, the Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) has a slightly smaller battery 4200 mAh battery. Though the battery capacity on the Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) is reduced, it now supports 40W fast charging, which will be able to refuel the battery quickly, compared to the 22.5W fast charging on the 4G variants. The Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) runs on Android 9 Pie OS with custom EMUI 9.0 skin on top.
Price and availability
The device will be up for pre-order in the UK from June 2019, and the Emerald green variant retails for £999, which is £249 more expensive than the Huawei Mate 20 X. As of now, there is no information on the official pricing or availability of the Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) in India.