- 11 min ago WeTransfer’s Indian Alternative InfiniteVault App Available For Free
- 50 min ago Vodafone-Idea Deploys Dynamic Spectrum Refarming And Largest MIMO To Enhance Network Capacity
- 1 hr ago Nokia Smart TV 43-Inch With 4K Display Launched Via Flipkart; Sale Begins On June 8
- 1 hr ago Oppo Fantastic Days Sale On Flipkart: Great Offers You Can Avail
- Finance Kuwait Looking To Slash Migrant Population From 70% To 30%
- Sports ICC Champions Trophy: Indian Cricket Team's finest performances in the 50-over tournament
- News Wages during lockdown period a matter between employer, employee, Centre tells SC
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
- Movies Hardik Pandya Reveals How He Began Dating Natasha Stankovic; Opens Up About Surprise Engagement
- Automobiles Jeep Compass Deliveries Resume Across India: Safety Measures & Protocols Being Followed
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Or Neha Kakkar, Whose Green Sharara Suit Will You Pick For Upcoming Festival?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
Flipkart Billion Capture+ smartphone with dual cameras pegged for November 15 launch
Flipkart’s Billion brand will unveil their first smartphone in the coming days.
Flipkart announced the Billion brand in July this year. After a few months of its announcement, it looks like the brand is all set unveil its first smartphone in India. The Billion brand was launched with the aim of selling a wide range of products those are aimed for the Indian market.
We say so as Flipkart has confirmed that the Billion Capture+, the first smartphone under its Billion brand will be launched in India on November 15. There is a dedicated page on the online retailer's website for the upcoming Billion Capture+ smartphone. This listing not only confirms that the smartphone will be launched in the country in the next week but also the features of the device.
From the dedicated page on Flipkart, it is clear that the Billion Capture+ smartphone will arrive with dual cameras at the rear accompanied by dual-tone LED flash. Also, the Flipkart page confirms that the smartphone will be made available for sale from November 15 itself. It does mention that there will be several launch offers with the smartphone.
Capable dual cameras
From the teaser page on Flipkart, it can be inferred that the device will come with a capable dual camera setup at its rear. Well, it is seen that the dual cameras on the Billion Capture+ will capture shots with Bokeh effect and there is a super night mode for low light photography.
Stock Android experience
One of the major highlights of the Flipkart's Billion branded smartphone is that the device boots on stock Android Nougat OS. The stock version of the OS is a welcome addition as it will not occupy a lot of space as there will be minimal bloatware and the device will also receive quick and timely updates from Google.
Support or fast charging
Though the exact battery capacity of the Flipkart's Billion Capture+ smartphone remains unknown for now, the page on Flipkart shows that the smartphone might support a fast charging technology. We say so as the teaser page shows an image as shown up.
From the images on the teaser page, it can be seen that this smartphone will have a premium body with a good design. It is believed to feature a USB Type-C port at the bottom. Also, there appears to be a circular rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on board.
Widespread service centers
Besides confirming that there will be several partner offers on the Billion Capture+ smartphone, the dedicated page also shows that the device will have a good after sales service network. It is claimed that there are 130 service centers spread across 125 cities in India.