TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
In the past few weeks, Xiaomi the popular Chinese smartphone brand in India has been teasing its first-ever dual-camera smartphone for fans as well as consumers in the country.
While the name of the upcoming smartphone is not yet confirmed, but from the several leaks and rumors, it has been suggested that it will most probably be called the Mi A1.
Besides, it looks like the smartphone will be Mi A1 and not Mi 5X as speculated earlier.
Well, we already know that the upcoming smartphone will be Flipkart exclusive but those at smartprix seem to have dug into the e-commerce site and the person has revealed the name of the smartphone through the source code of Flipkart's teaser page. The alleged device comes with the name Mi A1.
However, this is not that surprising considering the reports that we have come across earlier. It only seems that this incident has now confirmed the name of the handset. And for fans who might be disappointed that the company is not launching the Mi 5X, there might be some good news. The Mi A1 version is expected to feature almost the same hardware and specifications as the Mi 5X. Mi A1 will be a mid-range device and will come with dual cameras.
The only difference will be that Mi A1 will come with stock Android OS.
Additionally, the smartphone has also been spotted on a benchmarking website and some of the key specifications have been leaked. Mi A1 is said to be powered by the 2.02GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC which will be paired with 4GB of RAM. The device is running on Android 7.1.2.
In any case, Xiaomi's launch event is scheduled to start at 12:00 PM tomorrow and more details on the smartphone will be announced at the official event.