- Finance Global Brokerages View Modi2 To Push Some Of These Stocks
- News Rahul Gandhi has not offered to resign yet, says Congress amid confusion
- Movies When Trisha Came Up With A BOLD & BEFITTING Reply To A CLICHED Question!
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Full-screen Xiaomi Redmi smartphone spotted on TENAA
Redmi phone with 18:9 display visits TENAA.
While most smartphone manufacturers have already announced the launch of full-screen smartphones across different price brackets, Xiaomi has just the Mi Mix 2 in this category. However, we have been coming across rumors and speculations that there is a Redmi smartphone will the full-screen 18:9 display in the making.
This alleged Redmi smartphone with full-screen design has now been spotted and the details have come to light via a recent GizmoChina report citing MyDrivers. The TENAA listing shows that the Redmi phone carries the model number MET7 and features smaller bezels as compared to the existing Redmi smartphones but not too thin as seen on smartphones from other manufacturers.
The listing shows that the screen will have an aspect ratio of 18:9. There appear to be no markings on the bottom bezel tipping that there will be on-screen buttons just as seen on the Mi Mix 2. The rear of the smartphone seems to have a familiar design as the other Redmi smartphones except for slight differences. The rear appears to be curvier and the antenna lines are pretty thin. There is a rear camera with LED flash and the fingerprint sensor is positioned below it. The camera, flash and fingerprint sensor are aligned vertically at the rear.
When it comes to specs, the TENAA database has not revealed much about the alleged Redmi MET7. However, a Weibo user has claimed that the smartphone might be launched with a 14nm Snapdragon octa-core 450 processor instead of the 28nm Snapdragon 435 SoC that is used by entry-level smartphones.
The other details those were revealed by the tipster reveals that the smartphone from Xiaomi will arrive with a 5.7-inch HD+ display. It is also believed to be launched with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space. There are claims that the full-screen Redmi smartphone could be priced at 899 yuan. Also, it is said that this could be the Redmi 5 Plus.