- 1 hr ago Twitter Starts ‘Purging’ Troublesome Accounts: How Legitimate Users Can Safeguard Theirs?
- 18 hrs ago Xiaomi 13, iQOO 11 Launch Events Called Off After The Demise Of Chinese Leader Jiang Zemin
- 18 hrs ago Infinix Hot 20S Launched: Gaming Smartphone With Helio G96 SoC, 8GB RAM
- 19 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M54 5G Spotted On Geekbench: More Powerful Than Galaxy M53 5G?
- Education ICSE, ISC Class 10, 12 Board Exam Datesheet 2023 Soon At cisce.org; Know Steps To Check
- Sports Haris Rauf recounts Virat Kohli brilliance at MCG: 'No other batter could've hit those sixes off me'
- Automobiles Top 5 7 Seater SUVs You Can Buy In India – Couldn’t Get Anymore Diverse
- Movies Gold Twitter Review: Check Out What Netizens Have To Say About Alphonse Puthren's Comedy Thriller!
- News Nagaland, the state reclaiming its place in India's heart and plans, celebrates Statehood Day
- Finance Buy This Services Sector Stock For 54% Return, Target Price Rs 100: Kotak Securities
- Lifestyle Indian Navy Day 2022 Quotes, Slogans, Wishes, Posters, Messages, WhatsApp Status
- Travel Must Know Real Facts About Sagarmatha National Park
Get a new Vivo smartphone for Rs 101 under New Phone, New Year offer
Offer is applicable from the 20th of December 2018 to 31st of January 2019
Vivo has come up with a great deal, especially for those who are planning to buy a new Vivo smartphone this Christmas/New year. The company has announced a new scheme called "New Phone, New Year," where select Vivo smartphones are available for just Rs 101.
What is Vivo New Phone, New Year offer?
Vivo's New Phone, New Year is a credit card free EMI scheme, where a user can own a Vivo smartphone by making a payment of Rs 101. This offer is applicable from the 20th of December to 31st of January across all partner outlets in pan India.
How to get a Vivo smartphone for Rs 101?
- Visit any of the 45,000+ Vivo-BFL mapped partner stores
- Carry your basic KYC document (PAN Card, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Select your favorite Vivo device (*NEX, V11, V11 Pro, Y95, Y83 Pro, Y81-4G)
- Pay an upfront fee of INR 101 and submit your KYC documents to the retailer
- The device MOP will be divided into 6 equal EMI's as per the scheme construct
- Go home and enjoy your new Vivo device
Additionally, the company is also offering HDFC ZERO Down Payment offer with additional 5% Cashback on Credit/Debit cards EMI transactions.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with the normal EMI offer
- A processing fee of Rs 399 will be charged
- Applicable only for Vivo smartphones that cost Rs 10,000 or more
Jerome Chen, Senior Vice President, Vivo India said
We are excited to bring attractive offers for consumers across India, as we get ready for Christmas and 2019. The 'New Phone, New You' offer has been specially curated to provide exciting propositions to our consumers that want to enter the New Year with a new Vivo device. With the New Year round the corner, we at Vivo wish to bring happiness to our customers and make Vivo buying experience a delight.