- News Karnataka rebel Roshan Baig hails PM Modi's 'minorities' remark
- Sports Indian badminton chief Himanta elected as BAC vice-president
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Gionee Elife S8 Leaked Online Revealing Specs, Release and More
Following the Geekbench, the Gionee Elife S8 with a model number GN9011 has been spotted on theGFXBench test. As per the listings, the Elife S8 will sport a 4.6-inch FULL HD display and it is reportedly come powered by an Octo-Core MediaTek MT6755 chipset under the hood.
According to the report, this device is said to come equipped with 64GB of ROM, 4GB RAM and it may come shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Out of 64GB ROM, 53GB of space will be available for the users.
Moreover, the listings also give an idea about the imaging factor of the device, which is backed 16MP camera on rear and 8MP camera on the front. Moreover, the company has already announced that it will launch its device in the upcoming MWC 2016.
As of now, we don't have any details about the pricing and availability of the device. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.
Also, the above information is not confirmed we advise you to take the piece of information with a pinch of salt.