- 6 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 9 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 14 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 14 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Situation under control, but Pak attempting anti-India activity says Army
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Gionee F103 Pro Launched at Rs 11,990 with 4G LTE: What You Need to Know
Gionee has added another smartphone to its portfolio by launching Gionee F103 Pro in India. This device is priced at Rs 11,999 and it can be purchased via the company's website.
Gionee F103 Pro is the sequel to the Gionee F103 that was launched in September last year. The latest offering comes in Gray, White, and Gold color options for the buyers to choose from.
Being the successor of the Gionee F103, this new device from the Chinese manufacturer features many upgrades in terms of specifications. Take a look at its specs from below.
Display and design are standard
The Gionee F103 Pro boasts an 8.3 mm slim body and features a metallic frame that makes it attractive. The smartphone also supports 4G LTE like the others in the price bracket. The device boasts a 5-inch HD 720p 2.5D curved glass IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo Launch
Hardware is mediocre
Under its hood, the Gionee smartphone makes use of a 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor and it is paired with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory capacity that can be expanded up to 128 GB using a micro SD card. It also supports USB OTG feature.
A decent camera for its price
Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with Amigo UI 3.2, the Gionee F103 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone featuring a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and phase detection autofocus and a 5 MP front-facing camera as well. The selfie camera has beauty filters to enhance selfies.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy J2 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Long lasting battery life
A 2,400 mAh battery powers the device energizing it from within. This battery is claimed to render 20 hours of talk time and 470 hours of standby time to the smartphone.