- 57 min ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 3 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 8 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 8 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Gionee F103 with 5-inch Display, 8MP Camera Launched at Rs 9,999
The Chinese mobile manufacturing company Gionee announced its brand new fashion and lifestyle F Series in India. Dubbed as F103, this device comes with mirror glass back, metal frame and 4G LTE connectivity.
Gionee F103 - Key Specifications
Gionee F103, sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels and Dragontrail glass protection. It is clocked at 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU coupled with 2GB RAM under the hood.
This device comes with 16GB of built-in memory, with no expansion memory. In terms of software, F103 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop on top of Amigo UI 3.1.
Further, the dual SIM smartphone flaunts 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
On the connectivity, this mid-ranger comes with 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and powered by a 2400mAh battery.
The Gionee F103 comes in Pearl White, Dawn White, Black and will be available in India at Rs. 9,999 starting from Sept 1st week.
Commenting on the launch of the Fashion series Mr. Timir Baran Acharyya, GM, Gionee India said, "Design along with features has become an essential element for consumers when they buy the phone. With our F series we have achieved to get both design and performance in one device and consumers gets the best from both the worlds. F103 is a power packed device a great design which not only gives great performance but also adds the style quotient to the consumer who carries it out."